Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wonderful Grace

"You are the one that we praise
You are the one we adore
You give the healing and grace
our hearts always hunger for..."

Del is leading worship this Sunday while our Worship Leader is gone and we are doing "Wonderful Merciful Savior." This morning I'm listening to Del practice and listening to these words......amazing. It's really a wonderful song and has got me thinking about God's grace. Grace is one of those topics that I feel I hear talked about or preached about so often that sometimes it just flows in one ear and out the other without much thought. I know that prob. is shocking to some people, but it's just honest, however when I heard this song this morning it just struck me.

God's grace.......he not only gives us the grace to forgive us, but like the song says also gives healing with it. Take a few minutes and meditate of the words of the chorus of this song....and give God back the praise he deserves.
-B

0 comments: